Sunday, September 18, 2011

photography


I have had a great desire to return to art lately, but have little to no resources to make it (and art supplies are EXPENSIVE here...) so, I have decided to use my very nice little hot pink camera and take up simple photography.  It has become a bit of a habit for me, when I get bored, to go for a walk around campus and see what there is to photograph and play with it on the computer.  Today, I got the chance to go exploring in the Dru village and came away with some really neat photos. 

חיפה
View of Haifa from the village





Lime (סיד) tree (עץ) in my friends yard



Cactus (קקטוס)




Hope you enjoyed those!  I'm really enjoying playing with photography these days (there are some neat photos in the album I shared of the University of Haifa as well if you saw those...)

Also, yes, I DID get to go out to the loft the other night :)
Here are some of those photos!!!!



Loft 124


Love the shoes but... OUCH!


I am also hopping to get to Jerusalem not this week, but next.  So, if anyone reading this has a connection there that would be willing to put up a nice American girl (who is willing to do dishes and clean for board!!!) for a night or two that would be AWESOME.

Thanks :)
But yeah... what else have I been up to?
Not much, honestly.  Things, as I have said before, have been really quiet. 

I did hear some good news (at least for my part, being American...) that the dollar is about to go up again.  It might reach 4 Shekels to the dollar (right now it's about 3.56 or so... and it's gone up since I got here, for I believe it was at 3.34 in the begining of August...) so that's good news for me, I guess.

hmmm.

I keep trying to come up with anectdotes for you, my dear readers, but am coming up blank.  Maybe becuase it's 4am here?  and I've yet to fall asleep yet?

Maybe I'll be more interesting tomorrow.

Ttfn, ta ta for now (that is becoming my signature good bye, for I dearly miss winnie the pooh and tigger...  sad, sad, sad...)

PS- ONE THING I FORGOT- on the 17th, it was my big brothers BDAY!!! Happy birthday, Bobby!!!  I CANNOT BELIEVE you are 22 now.  I love you and miss you sooooo much :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment