Thursday, September 15, 2011

One last day of shopping!

Ok, so I get to go out tonight!  (which I am very excited about...  things have been rather lonely, and I got an invite from some people to go with them so... yay!)

I also decided to go out ONE more time to find a couple more pieces of clothing in Hadar.  Obviously, I was sucessful!  However, before I bore the guys reading this to tears- look who I found in my dorm when I was cleaning!  (which, yes mom, I DO CLEAN- don't take this as evidence that I don't.  I usually leave the main door into the common area open when I'm there to help cool things down...)

 ok, so NOW for the clothes.  :)

Again, found some GREAT deals.  Oh, and btw- I need to correct something from a previous blog about shopping.  It actually wasn't my moms idea to go check out used clothing stores- she just passed it on!  It was actually Dani Shragos idea, so there's the correction in credit given ; )  It was SO SMART!  Never would have thought to go to places like that, and that helped me to branch out and find cheap places to get fun, CUTE stuff!  Thank you!!!  <3

Needed a pretty brooch for those new scarves :) 
-10 Shekels each ($2.69 each)

Found these on sale, and now that I'm actually able to walk in heals, couldn't resist!  Origionally 200 Shekels, they were the last ones because of their abnormally small size and were a steal for 30 shekels! ($8.08)

 (wouldn't upload correctly... I apologize)
Loved that other light weight tie dress sooo much, I went back to get one more. 
20 Shekels ($5.39)
So, even though I was told it was COMPLETELY obnoxious by my guy friend that I met up with later in the neighborhood for lunch, THIS IS MY FOVARITE THING I HAVE BOUGHT!!! Isn't it gorgeous?  (picture does no justice for the colors!)
My biggest splurge (which actually, was not very much!!!)
-50 Shekels ($13.46)

Ok.  So, that is the END of my shopping spree (for the next while, at least... hehe).  Thought you would enjoy the photos almost as much as I'm enjoying my new Israeli wardrobe!!! 

I will admit, I feel so much better to be wearing lighter made clothes- much more comfortable than the jeans and tees I brought with me.  The make of the clothes here, or at least the ones I've bought, are much better suited for this climate than anything I've bout back home (duh... right?). 

So, that's all for now.  Might have fun pics to post of my night out on the town tonight :)

TTFN, ta ta for now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment